Friday, October 30, 2009

Stayin' with the Jensen's

Kaylie and I stayed with the Jensen family for a few days this week. Mark had the week off school, but he ended up going to New York for a few days to attend a conference. Since I still don't like to be at home by myself at night, we thought we would go stay with family instead. We had a lot of fun making yummy food and going shopping. Unfortunately, Kaylie got some kind of stomach bug (I'm guessing) because she threw up for the first time, and had the runs for a few days (no fun). She went through soo many diapers, and quite a few outfits, which is why she is basically naked in these pictures. (Sorry!) But despite her illness, she was pretty happy, and had fun playing with toys at grandma's house.



Wahoo! Pushing a stroller for the first time...pretty cute. :)


No comments: