I got the best phone call yesterday from my brother, Bob. He told me that he popped the question to his girlfriend, Stacey, on Sunday, and he is now officially engaged to be married! Wahoo! I am so excited for him, and can't wait to hear all the details (when, where, etc.). Congrats, Bob!

1 comment:
Carrie, I am so glad you have a blog now. It it so fun to see what you have been up to. Kaylie is ADORABLE!!! I love the movie of her eating cheerios like a puppy. So funny.
Your apartment is really nice. I love the way you decorated it--true blue Carrie style (:
I am glad you are finding fun things to keep you busy. Sounds like you are having a lot of fun. Don't freeze to death. I know we California girls have a hard time giving up our flip-flops, but the time will come when your toes will match your favorite shade of aqua blue and you are just gonna have to pull on some socks and closed-toe shoes.
Congrats to Bob too!!! So exciting.
Post a Comment