Today, Kaylie and I got to go to a county fair for free! The apartment complex that my friend Amy lives at pays for each resident (and a guest - which was me!) to go to the fair, as well as a $5 food voucher for each person to pay for lunch. I was so happy that Amy invited us because the fair was awesome! There were hayrides, fire engine rides, a corn maze, bounce house, pumpkin patch, apple picking, petting zoo...just a ton of stuff to do and see. It was huge, and the scenery was great. Plus, it was a BEAUTIFUL day (which was so nice because it has been rainy and cold the last few days in a row). Thanks again, Amy!! We're already looking forward to next year!! hehehe :)
Kaylie and I on a hay ride
Kaylie and Lucy (Amy's daughter)
Beautiful fall trees
Hehehe ... gotta love the dog at the back of the fire engine ride
Me, Kaylie, Amy, Nate (Amy's hubby), and Lucy (Amy's daughter)
Giving the kids a ride while going through the corn maze
Fun with apples :)



2 comments:
I was right! Kaylie IS growing us suh fast. Okay, I'll stop with that annoying phrase. What a gorgeous family picture at the top of your blog. Seriously, gorgeous. I pine for a real fall, so I am jealous of your life in the cold zone.
So cute :) great pictures carrie :) you had flip flops on! must have been quite a nice day like you said :)
Post a Comment