Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bye Bye Lamp

I'm sad.  My favorite lamp, the only lamp that I have ever purchased at a real furniture store (not Target), and that I searched and searched for until I found the perfect one, was broken tonight.  It happened while I was changing the light bulb.  I accidentally dropped one of the fasteners right on the base, and originally thought it was just a small break that I could cover up by turning the lamp around.  But over the last few hours, more and more pieces keep shattering and breaking off.  I guess I have to start the hunt for the next perfect lamp.  I hope it doesn't take me as long as last time.  Bye bye lamp, you will be missed!

Before

After

2 comments:

Sarah said...

awww that was a cute lamo!

Lisa Christine said...

My condolences on the loss of your lamp.....

:)