Mark was home tonight (Yeah!), so we celebrated V-day by making a yummy dinner together. Baked mac & cheese, pork chops, caesar salad, and raspberry lemonade...soo good! And for dessert? Chocolate covered strawberries. Mmmm! I want to eat dinner again... Hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day!
3 comments:
I see that you are still using your lamp :)
Uh ... who is the long haired child? Last time I saw Kaylie her hair was on the shorter side. Have you really been gone that long? Miss you! When do you come home for a visit?
Joey has been looking at your blog and made a comment about Kaylie. He noticed her pacifier in her mouth and said, "Mom her mouth is blue." I explained that it was a pacifier she was sucking on, and he said, "No a paciwater." Apparently he doesn't think she should be sucking on anything with the word FIRE in it.
Post a Comment