I got to go to my first Michigan football game yesterday, and it was a blast! I was worried that I would never make it to a game (figured I would always be on baby duty), but Mark's mom and dad watched Kaylie for us so we could go. It was great! The stadium was HUGE, and there were a ton of people there (about 109,000 to be exact). We were sitting in the student section, which was a lot of fun. The fans were crazy, and the chants were hilarious. We were pretty close to the field too, which was cool. Oh, and Michigan won, which made it that much better! :) I was happy to find out when we got home from the game too that Kaylie was perfect for Mark's parents, and didn't freak out at all while we were gone. Yeah! Maybe we will have to go out more often... Hope everyone had a good weekend!

1 comment:
Hey Mark and Carrie! I got your birthday package yesterday. Thanks for the movie and card! I love Monsters Inc! (also sorry for having to tell you thanks on here, Michael and I have been really busy with school and by the time we have time to call its late over there. we will call you soon though) Just wanted to let you know it made it here:) Cute blog! Glad you are having fun and adjusting to Michigan life!
Post a Comment