I am so bummed. Ever since we decided to move to Michigan, I have heard over and over how fun it is to go apple picking in the fall, and get fresh apple cider and donuts. I have been wanting to go for a while, and just haven't made it out. A bunch of girls from church were planning on going today, so we went too. The bummer? It was the COLDEST day we have had yet. It was seriously freezing today, and really windy. I had bundled Kaylie up in some warm clothes, but I don't have many warm clothes for me yet, so I was freezing. And Kaylie has been sick with a cold since Friday, so her nose was running like crazy and we were both miserable. So...we ended up buying a few apples, donuts, and cider, and then went home. So sad. Maybe we can try again another day...if it doesn't start snowing. Seriously, it's that cold already, and it's not even October yet. Grr...

4 comments:
man thats a bummer :( boo to cold. i hope you're able to find some suitable warm clothes now that you're in michigan. this morning it was the coldest for here (mid 50s) so the seasons are definitely changing. hope otherwise things are going well out there...heidi :)
kaylie looks so cute all bundled up! i wish it would cool down here. we are going apple picking next weekend and i'm so excited! happy fall! *cindy
Hey Carrie, I am so glad that you started a blog! We miss you guys here in Irvine, it just doesn't seem the same without you. Kaylie is getting so big! I can't believe it! She is just adorable and it seems like things are going well for you guys in Michigan. I am glad that I am going to have a chance to check in with you guys through your blog! Ours is www.harmorsofcalifornia.blogspot.com. It was good to hear from you!
Kaylie is adorable in those winter clothes! What a cutie pie!
Post a Comment