Saturday, September 19, 2009

For My Sisters...

Diana, Karen, and Cindy: So I guess you guys don't have to teach Kaylie to eat like a puppy dog anymore. She started doing this all on her own today. Nice! :)




3 comments:

Prior Family said...

She was watching you in the pre-existance. I can't wait until she starts calling you Carrie and Mark. Hehehehe. I love it.

Cindy Robinson said...

AWESOME! love it! i am bummed i didn't get to be the one to teacher, but with her MOM as the ultimate teacher...it must have just come natural! more videos please and pictures and everything. i miss you guys too much! is she crawling yet, walking...i feel so out of the loop! *cindy

Mandyyyyyy said...

HAHA that is so cute! Next thing you know she'll be running about asking for SUGAR! lol We miss you guys. Looks like your apartment has come together quite nicely. Hopefully ours will soon. :)