Friday, April 22, 2011

Hooray!

Mark finished his last class/last final on Wednesday, and is now officially done with school! Hooray! He graduates next Friday, April 29th...same day as the Royal Wedding. Which should I watch...decisions decisions... JK. It is so nice to be done. Mark got to go out and play in some MBA games today (football, ultimate frisbee, basketball, etc) to celebrate the end of the year, and it was fun to go watch. Normal life, here we come!

4 comments:

Liz H. said...

CONGRATS!

Liz H. said...

'normal' life. LOL I always say, "When I'm a real person..." Like I am not real now... I can't believe Kaylie went to the MBA games! I don't think I set foot outside that day. Too bad Isaac has such a boring mom.

YEAH WE ARE ALMOST DONE!!!!!!!!!!

apriddis said...

Wow, Kaylie and Mark look soooo much alike in this picture. CRAZY!!!!

redheidi said...

Yay! that's so exciting :) tell mark congratulations for me, I bet you guys have a bunch of fun stuff planned now with all that extra time ;) maybe a trip out to california? ;) let me know. talk to you soon...heidi :)