Friday, December 31, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Ahh, Christmas! I think this picture of Kaylie pretty much sums up what I love most about Christmas morning. Staying in comfy pj's, relaxing, and eating candy. Love it!

Kaylie had a lot of fun handing out all the presents to everyone this year...

...and she was very proud of herself after each gift was delivered! Yeah!

Kaylie's Christmas Gifts
(not all, but the few I got pictures of)




and last but not least...

What toddler doesn't want blue hair extensions for Christmas?

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Prior Family said...

Love seeing Kaylie chillin. So when are you moving to Arizona?????We miss you guys. Tucson/Sahuarita really isn't all that bad. We just have hot instead of cold and there are plenty of pools to help with that. Love ya, Di

Mandyyyyyy said...

Cute! Mark looks soo good in those blue hair extensions!I'm glad you had a good Christmas, now Bring on 2011

Mandyyyyyy said...

WAIT! Your moving to Arizona!!!!????