Sunday, November 7, 2010

Best Fajitas Ever!

So my friend, Jamie, recently posted a food website on her blog called Our Best Bites.  I had never heard of it before, but she listed a few recipes that she had tried and loved from the site.  I'm always looking for new favorites, so I thought I would try a few things from the site as well.  I have been trying one new recipe from it for the past few weeks, including Beef Taquitos, French Dip Sandwiches, Chicken Pot Pie (making your own Cream of Chicken soup - I had no idea you could do that!), and then today..... CHICKEN FAJITAS!!!  Oh my goodness.  I can't believe I am blogging about food, but they were seriously soooo good, I have to share!  I am sitting here at 11pm at night still thinking about how delicious dinner was today.  If anyone wants to try a delicious new recipe, here's the website: http://www.ourbestbites.com/.  (Bytheway, the french dip sandwiches and taquitos were super yummy too.  I would tweak a few things on the pot pie, but I will probably make it again.)  And here is the link for the fajitas:  http://www.ourbestbites.com/2008/07/fajita-time.html.  We ended up making the flour tortillas and guacamole listed on their site too.  It was a little time consuming (not a 30 minute meal), but they were the best fajitas we have ever made!  Let me know if you try them.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

redheidi said...

Happy Birthday Kaylie!