I found out that Kaylie loves sugar cookies! We made these cookies with some friends on Friday, and Kaylie managed to sneak 3 cookies, plus a bunch of frosting. Oh my goodness, I have never seen her so hyper! (Mandy - I wish my camera battery hadn't died because then you could have seen a video of Kaylie when she was REALLY on tons of sugar!) She came home that night, and just danced all over the place, practically running into walls and just cracking up. It took us almost two hours to get her to calm down and get to bed. It was hilarious!
3 comments:
how funny...i actually just made sugar cookies last weekend too. ad they look just like yours, pumpkins and ghosts! kaylie is so cute helping. and i love the pictures from the fair. she has gotten so big since last year. glad you guys are having fun! :)
Your cookies turned out so cute. I am inspired. Maybe we will have to make some this week.
I love Kaylie's pigtails. She is so cute.
you make the cutest cookies.
Post a Comment