Mark has been talking about these slim-fit/non-iron shirts from Brooks Brothers that I guess EVERYONE in the business world raves about. They are usually about $200 for 3 shirts, which was way to expensive for me to justify for a b-day present. BUT, there is a Brooks Brothers outlet store at the Prime Outlets, and with Memorial Day discounts, we got the same shirts for only $35. SWEET! We stayed at a hotel right across the street from the Prime Outlets on Friday night, and then went shopping for almost the entire day on Saturday. (I had no idea that we would last that long, but there were some killer deals.) Let's just say that this birthday getaway for Mark turned into birthday gifts for Mark and me, Father's Day and Mother's day gifts, and maybe a little bit of Christmas. :) We went a little crazy, but we had a lot of fun.
Outside our hotel
I discovered that Tommy Hilfiger outlet is my new favorite store. Who knew??
All our bags. Yikes! What did we do?? I laughed the whole way home, trying to remember what the heck we bought. :)
We heard about Tony's Restaurant on Diners, Drive-In's, and Dives (show on Food Network). And so we HAD to stop by to try this...
...BLT with ONE POUND of bacon. We decided to share it. And it was delicious!
Gotta love the shirts!



7 comments:
Happy Birthday Mark! Such fun pictures and stories :) There's also an outlet at Great Lakes Crossing FYI.
You entered my life for just a moment! I love Birch Run AND Tony's was of course the spot to go to during H.S. after concerts and what not. The Banana Split is HUGE!!!!!! 4 girls can't finish it...
I am glad you had fun and were able to get away for a bit.
Miss ya
one word....JEALOUS!!!! glad you guys had fun
Looks like you guys had a great time. How did Kaylie do while you were gone? Isn't it fun to get great deals?
Kimball told us about those Brooks Brothers shirts. He loves them.
A weekend with no kids?? I can't imagine.....
(you are a lucky ducky)
A pound of bacon! NICE! I am glad you got to get away. Brad loves those shirts from brooks brothers too. That is one steal of a deal. I am super excited to see you guys when you come out, we miss you all the time!
kaylie is SO gorgeous and do not feel bad for one second that you went a day without her. i am looking forward to the day i can do the same. that blt looks freaking amazing. i'm drooling. congrats mark on finishing your first year! we are about to begin our first. yikes!!
Post a Comment