Kaylie folding her arms for prayer. She just learned how to do this last week. So cute!
Monday, May 17, 2010
Time for Nursery
Kaylie went to nursery for the first time on Sunday! And she actually did pretty good! I have been worried that Kaylie going to nursery would mean that I would have to go to nursery too (since she still clings to me when she is around people she doesn't know very well). But I think she might be okay, and mainly for one reason...her friend Lucy is in nursery too. Lucy is the ONLY little kid that she will actually play with and have fun with. Kaylie never cries when Lucy is around, and I think Lucy is the reason why Kaylie did so well on Sunday. (Thanks Lucy!!) I stayed with Kaylie during all of nursery this Sunday, just to be there for her for the first time. But if she plays as well next week as she did this week, I might try leaving her on her own for a bit. I am so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Soo cute! I love that picture of you two together- but I have to say that seeing your two faces next together just proves to me more and more that she looks like her Daddy! I love that dress on her- so adorable!
Post a Comment