Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mark's Good News

Mark received some great news today... he was officially hired as an intern at the Taubman Company this summer in Bloomfield Hills, MI. Wahoo! I am so excited and happy for him. The job just seems so perfect for him, and the projects he will get to work on sound awesome. One is the City Creek Center project in Salt Lake, another is a mall here in MI that is re-doing some retail space, and the third is a new development in Puerto Rico. So he not only gets to work on a good mix of projects, but he gets to use his Spanish too. And the nice thing is that he will mainly work out of the Bloomfield Hills office, so we will get to stay in Ann Arbor together this summer. (I was prepared for the fact that Mark might get an internship in another state, which could have possibly meant that we would have to move somewhere for a few months, or be in different states for the summer. So I am very happy with this news!) This opportunity is such a blessing the way that it has all worked out, and I am very grateful. CONGRATULATIONS honey!