Happy St. Patty's Day! Today was awesome. Even though we didn't get to go to a super cool St. Patty's day party like last year (maybe next time Neve's :)), today was great because it was warm outside! It has actually been pretty nice the last few days, but today was gorgeous! We went to a friend's house this morning for our ward's Morning Out activity. They had a huge backyard, so we had fun running around outside in the warm sun. This afternoon, we went to another friend's house for some St. Patty's day fun. She made some green muffins, and we made little green pasta necklaces for the kids. And then had fun playing at the park. And then, after dinner, Kaylie and I went for a stroll and walk around our apartment complex. I loved being outside today so much! I hope this weather keeps up. Makes me happy! :)


3 comments:
Hey Carrie!! I just saw that you have a blog from Cindy's:) Your little Kaylie is soooo adorable!! I hope you guys are having a blast out there:)
why is kaylie just so cute?!?! and she has enough hair to put in pigtails now! :) aw.
Kaylie is just so adorable! I am loving her little outfit!
Hope your warm weather has been holding up :)
Post a Comment