Kaylie and her cousin (baby Justin)
Is this girl spoiled or what? Look at all those presents...
Kaylie loves books, so I decided to try and create a b-day cake of one of her favs:
The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
Happy Birthday, Kaylie!!





8 comments:
You made that cake!?!?!?! that's awesome carrie, you're so creative :) it looks great, Kaylie is so big! I wish I could have visited more before you guys moved, hopefully we'll see each other soon. Tell her happy belated birthday from me :)
Love that cake! What a creative idea! Looks like it was fun!
Look at you and the creative caterpillar. Love it. Miss you. Can't wait to see you guys in December.
Love D
That cake is amazing!
How did you make that cake? You are amazing Carrie!!! I can't believe Kaylie is 1. Looks like a fun first birthday party.
ha! great one of mark at the end! happy b-day kaylie. she is absolutely gorgeous!!
Hey Carrie!
Would you mind sending emailing me your address so that I can send you out a Christmas card?
Thanks!
Lisa
greenstan@charter.net
I like it how Mark is on the computer :) I have soo many pictures exactly like that :)
Post a Comment