It will be fun to unpack everything and get settled into our new apartment this week. I will be sure to post pics once we have everything organized. I am already missing our life in Irvine California, missing family and friends...but I am hoping this will be a fun, new adventure. Thanks again to all!! And I will write more later...
Sunday, August 16, 2009
We're in Michigan!
I promised a lot of people that once we moved to Michigan, I would either create my own facebook account or finally start a blog. So here I am... And here we are, safe and sound in Michigan. Crazy! Kaylie did great on the flight out here, thanks to two wonderful blessings from my dad. I was a little worried about making the trip by myself with Kaylie since she hasn't quite been herself since we moved out of our apartment on Monday. But she did great, and I am so grateful! Thank you SO much to my family and our friends Brad and Mandy for helping us to pack and move everything out of our apartment last week. I don't know how we would have done it without you guys! And thanks again to Mark, Brad and Kurt for making the LONG drive from California with both our cars. You guys are the best! And a HUGE ENORMOUS thank you to all of Mark's family who has been helping us so much to paint our new apartment and move in all our stuff. As we speak, I am sitting at Mark's family's house with a sleeping Kaylie (since she has been super cranky all week) while the rest of Mark's family is out in Ann Arbor moving all our boxes and furniture into our apartment. And this is after a long day/night of painting and cleaning our apartment yesterday without much help from me (again, watching Kaylie). Thank you much to the Jensen's! I owe you big time, and am so grateful for all the help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yay for a Jensen Family Blog! I'm so glad you are doing a blog, and so happy you made it to Michigan safely! We miss Irvine, too and you guys. Keep the blog posts coming....
So glad you started a blog! Now you have to join facebook. ;)
Aren't babies the best excuse for getting out of work? Remember when I was pregnant with Axel and you had to carry all of my shoe boxes into our new house? Good times. :)
Best of luck to you in your new home! Love you!
Shalaine
We have been waiting for you to start your blog. I'm glad will get to see more pictures of Kaylie. We're glad your move went well. Keep in touch.
YAY A jensen blog I am so excited. Cute cute!
Yay! I'm glad you made it to Michigan! But I'm exhausted reading about the move! I hate moving. Thanks for all the times you helped us move!!!
XOXO,
Renata
Just realized that wasn't you that helped us move. I have some serious baby brain. I'm blaming it on severe lack of sleep. But don't you wish you could have moved all my shoe boxes? Maybe next time.
yea!! welcome to the blogging world. now the real test/questions will be if you keep it updated! haha. PLEASE keep it updated, i am already going through massive kaylie withdrawls!
*cindy
Back to school! Love it. I'm glad you had a lot of help (no thanks to me.... but ... you know) - that was no small move! So excited to be blogging buddies. You'll be addicted in no time.
Post a Comment